Just look at it, take a moment and look at it.
Okay, how yummy does it look? Delicious!
It's not a secret I love all things chocolate but how I feel about refined sugar is also not a secret (evil white thing!)
So what do I do when I crave something as good as a lazy cake and I'm off sugar? I still make it! Just sugar free (or as little sugar as possible)... Want in on the secret? Keep reading.
1. 1 14-oz can Evaporated Milk (usually the recipe uses condensed milk however it's sweetened so a no for me)
2. 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips, melted
3. 1/4 cup Salted Butter, melted
4. 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
5. 40-50 Sugar free oat biscuits
1. Whisk together the evaporated milk, melted dark-chocolate, butter, and cocoa powder until combined.
2. Fold in the crushed biscuits.
3. Cut two long sheets of foil and divide the batter between them. Using the foil, form a 10x2 inch log and wrap tightly.
4. Freeze for at least two hours, until log has set.
5. Slice and enjoy!
You can use a pie pan, loaf pan or any pan you like to form the dessert, just line it with plastic wrap, foil or wax paper to make removing it easier after it has set. I like the rustic look of the hand rolled foil logs.
Happy Healthy Living,