Overnight oats must be one of my favorite things to make and eat!
Never takes more than 10 min (max) to make, so delicious and healthy (if you choose healthy ingredients obviously). This means I have no excuses not to make it, even if it's late, and zero excuses to skip breakfast at home to end up eating a croissant at work! Win win.
Honestly this is all in the great effort I am putting to put the pieces of a healthy lifestyle together, move more, eat better, make healthy conscious choices for my mind and body.
BASICALLY, I am just warning you all that I will be posting many many more recipes like this so you better join in the hype!
This one is yummy! Tastes like cake really...
What you need:
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of almond/oat/rice/sheep/cow (wtv you like) milk
- 1/2 ginger
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup grated apple
- Few apple slices (garnish raw or sautéed)
How to make it:
- Add the oatmeal with all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well together. Once you have a nice mixture add your milk of choice and mix again.
- Sautéed apples: add apples, cinnamon and water to a small frying pan. Heat over a low heat for 5 minutes, stirring gently.
- Garnish your bowl with either raw or sautéed apples, leave in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning!
Happy Healthy Living,